Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to day administration of the Centre and reporting the same to the P H management.
- Responsible for co-coordinating with management and managing the visiting consultants work schedule.
- Corresponding with the higher authorities of the committee on all issues of our the Centre
- To supervise all departments and guidance to the junior staff.
- In charge of staff as well as patient welfare and working towards the common goal of the organization.
- To keep track of the overall performance of the Centre and report the same to the management on daily basis.
- To have close liaison with the referring consultants.
- To carry out the administrative work effectively.
- Attending to patients / relatives queries and concerns in a warm and professional manner.
- To check cleanliness of the Centre and discipline of the staff.
- Handling grievance / complaints of patients and relatives
- To prepare duty chart for department staff.
- To plan for the increase in turnover in terms of number of patients and revenue collection of the Centre.
- To have a periodic check on the credit bills, cash collections, and outstanding payments of the patients on regular basis.
- To keep close liaison with maintenance, Bio-medical and manufacturers for better care of the equipment.
- To check & maintain the records of AMCs for machines.
- To conduct quality assurance program.
- Keeping record of stock & emergency drugs.
- Managing staff leaves and adjustments
- Maintaining TAT of all departments.
- To make ensure that the company rules and regulations are implemented & adhered to.
- Any other business which fits into the similar category as and when the Management require
Desired Candidate Profile
Health Care Experience is must.
Key Skills - Leadership Skill, Interpersonal skill, problem solving skills, administration skills, presentation skills
Computer Skills - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
Perks and Benefits
Role:Other Hospital Staff - Other
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Other Hospital Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
P.H Diagnostic Centre
Contact Company:P.H Diagnostic Centre
Address:SHOP NO. 6,7,8 LOTUS COURT BUILDING, PUNE SATARA ROAD. HAVELI, PUNE , PUNE, Maharashtra, India