Roles and Responsibilities
1) To perform delegated responsibilities of the Director.
2) To act as the in-charge of the medical aspect of the laboratory.
3) To act as clinical consultant for selection and interpretation of tests
4) To act as a clinical consultant for laboratory's clients.
5) To carry out microscopic examination of the slides, kept for his / her opinion and the slides felt important from the reading of the rest of the results.
6) To convey to the referring physicians critical findings of their patients.
7) Member of Technical Management.
8) To guide the Technical Manager and other technical staff.
9) To evaluate the results from different departments.
10) Impart in-house training / CME to the staff.
11) To help quality manager to identify & manage non-conformities with cause analysis and
suggest corrective steps.
12) To ensure that quality plan is adhered to in test methodologies, quality controls, verification procedures and remedial actions are taken.
13) To analyze internal and external quality control results along with Quality Manager.
14) To advise the Director / Quality manager in the matters of tests and quality.
15) To substitute for laboratory Director in case of urgent need and decisions.
16) To identify training needs and assuring that each individual performing tests receives regular in service training appropriate for the type and complexity of the laboratory service performed.
17) To carry out final authorization of reports, modifications and/or reprint of reports.
18) Suggest and order books, publications, articles for laboratory staff.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Imaging & Diagnostics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Pathology
P.H Diagnostic Centre
P.H Diagnostic Centre
Greetings for the day.
We have an immediate opening for Consultant Pathologist at our main center that is near Pune - Satara Road.
Contact Company:P.H Diagnostic Centre
Address:SHOP NO. 6,7,8 LOTUS COURT BUILDING, PUNE SATARA ROAD. HAVELI, PUNE , PUNE, Maharashtra, India