- To be responsible for all reception related work (as a representative of Centre). As a first point of contact to the patient and handle their queries.
- Interact with people coming to the Centre whatever purpose in a courteous manner.
- Registration of the patient : Taking correct demography details
- To ensure that patients information & the test referred are correctly entered in the PCSLABPLUS software.
- Routing the patient to the cash counter for the payment.
- Liaisoning the patient to the concerned department.
- Giving information to patients regarding test charges & sample requirements / special instructions. Referring them to the concerned technicians if required.
- Ensuring that the patient is made understood the no. of departments he/she needs to go.
Helping the patients in solving their queries.
- Compiling reports for dispatch & dispatching the reports. To ensure that each & every report handed over is dispatched in the system / software also.
- To check the payments receipt before dispatching the reports to avoid outstanding payments.
- Attending phone calls, solving patients queries over the phone.
- Handling patients complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for collecting payments from clients/patients for the services to be rendered.
- To ensure that patient ID is correctly maintained on request form.
- Direct telephone calls to concerned department.
- Arrange appointments & direct visitors / clients to concern person.
- To perform additional duties as and when required.
Salary: 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization
P.H Diagnostic Centre
P.H.Diagnostic Centre is one of the most trusted ISO Certified Medical Diagnostic centre in Pune with over 20 years of expertise, excellence and empathy in health care services. PHDC is the centre for excellence born out of the yearning desire to offer the best diagnostic facilities to the community. Quality Management (internal as well as external) for the test offered is of prime importance.
P.H.Diagnostic Centre has grown from single diagnostic Centre to multiple centres, multi-special referral laboratory/radiology Centre. Years of perseverance and dedication of all involved has borne fruit.
The first centre was started in 2001 and has grown to chain of 25 centres in India. Our Clinical excellence is rooted in our excellent team of doctors /medical specialists aho are well versed with the latest advancement in their respective field of medical expertise.
Contact Company:P.H Diagnostic Centre
Address:SHOP NO. 6,7,8 LOTUS COURT BUILDING, PUNE SATARA ROAD. HAVELI, PUNE , PUNE, Maharashtra, India