Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to day administration of the Centre and reporting the same to the P H management.
- Responsible for co-coordinating with management and managing the visiting consultants work schedule.
- Corresponding with the higher authorities of the committee on all issues of our the Centre
- To supervise all departments and guidance to the junior staff.
- In charge of staff as well as patient welfare and working towards the common goal of the organization.
- To keep track of the overall performance of the Centre and report the same to the management on daily basis.
- To have close liaison with the referring consultants.
- To carry out the administrative work effectively.
- Attending to patients / relatives queries and concerns in a warm and professional manner.
- To check cleanliness of the Centre and discipline of the staff.
- Handling grievance / complaints of patients and relatives
- To prepare duty chart for department staff.
- To plan for the increase in turnover in terms of number of patients and revenue collection of the Centre.
- To have a periodic check on the credit bills, cash collections, and outstanding payments of the patients on regular basis.
- To keep close liaison with maintenance, Bio-medical and manufacturers for better care of the equipment.
- To check & maintain the records of AMCs for machines.
- To conduct quality assurance program.
- Keeping record of stock & emergency drugs.
- Managing staff leaves and adjustments
- Maintaining TAT of all departments.
- To make ensure that the company rules and regulations are implemented & adhered to.
- Any other business which fits into the similar category as and when the Management require.
Desired Candidate Profile
Relevant Experience in Hospital Industry.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Health Informatics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Hospitality Management, Operations
P.H Diagnostic Centre
P.H Diagnostic Centre
Greetings of the day.
Urgently requirement for Operation Manager.
Location - Chinchwad Police Station ,Sai Plaza Pune - 33
Contact Person - 9545558708 (HR Department)
Mail ID - email@example.com
Contact Company:P.H Diagnostic Centre
Address:SHOP NO. 6,7,8 LOTUS COURT BUILDING, PUNE SATARA ROAD. HAVELI, PUNE , PUNE, Maharashtra, India